[Squeakland] overlaps over clone does not work

Dreyfuss Pierre-André (EDU) pierre-andre.dreyfuss at edu.ge.ch
Fri Oct 15 16:50:31 PDT 2004

 Hi, Hilaire,
See The 'collisions' project on squeakland-BSS.
Using tellAllContents  or tell all Siblings  should be faster then each
sript beeing ticking.

More this project is showing how to get with wich  an object is colliding
and how to select collisiions with some clone.
(Usefull until we get an 'overlaps any' tile :-)  )

Best Regards