Fwd: [Squeakland] Undefined Object : #world when saving morphs

Kim Rose kim.rose at squeakland.org
Thu Oct 28 11:36:49 PDT 2004

Dear Herb,
It sounds to me you should direct your query to the "Squeak-dev" or
Squeak.org mailing list.  The Squeakland community generally uses the
download from the "Squeakland.org" website and doesn't save images or
morphs to file, but saves "projects" as the unit -- and these save
outside of the image.
   To share with others you might try to save projects (.pr file) and
exchange those...
  -- Kim