[Squeakland] restoring squeak

David Wells dwells at wildwood.cps.k12.il.us
Thu Oct 28 14:51:56 PDT 2004

I'm teaching Squeak in a small elementary school computer lab to some
5th, 6th and 8th graders, and we've been having lots of fun, even if we
have to muddle through some occasional tech support issues.  Lately,
two or three of our computers display a previous student's saved
project when Squeak starts up.  It's caused by the same one or two
students who have somehow quit incorrectly, but I haven't been able to
pinpoint it any further than that because I'm usually trying to answer
seventeen pressing student questions at once while teaching.  (this is
a good thing, btw)

two questions -
1) How can I get Squeak back to normal? (i.e., displaying a new,
untitled project to start out)  Can I do this and still keep the
student projects that are saved on the local disc?

2) Any idea why this happened?

thanks for any help y'all can send my way -

David Wells