Fwd: [Squeakland] Undefined Object : #world when saving morphs

Mitchell, David [CC] David.Mitchell at mail.sprint.com
Fri Oct 29 14:30:09 PDT 2004

Hi Herb,

I've done this. Probably not the best way, but you can load a bunch of
projects and then drag objects from a project into a tray (you can just
use the supplies tray), switch projects, and drag it back out of the
tray.

But, I'm interested in knowing a "better" way.

(Note that this actually creates a button in the tray which you then
have to delete.)

--David Mitchell