[Squeakland] animation, holder

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Thu Sep 9 12:38:33 PDT 2004

On Thursday 09 September 2004 8:25 am, Kim Rose wrote:
> As for the scrollbars...interesting idea -- "guys" -- what do you
> think about this???

I have stuck a Holder into a ScrollPane, which is almost as useful. Of course,
in doing so I found some bugs that I'm fixing now, but it would be easy
enough to do.

When I did this embedding, the ScrollPane itself wanted to present its halo
first; another click got the Holder menu. I suppose if you really wanted
something that acted more like a "scrollable Holder" than a "Holder in a
scroller" this could be changed.

Would this be yet another choice on the "playfield options" submenu?

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com