[Squeakland] (no subject)

aimee.hilliard2@mail.dcu.ie aimee.hilliard2 at mail.dcu.ie
Wed Apr 13 06:17:28 PDT 2005

Hi All
I am trying to build a game using squeak for a college project. I am finding
squeak very difficult I cannot seem to make a start.

The game will be targeted towards young children and it is supposed to help
them learn Irish. So as one part of the game I have decided to do a simple
crosword where the clue is an english word and the answer is the irish meaning(word)
for that word. I have started by creating a subclass of CrosticPanel. i
am now pretty much stuck. Any help would be great and very appreciated!

Thanks a mill

Aimee