[Squeakland] (no subject)

Alan Kay alan.kay at squeakland.org
Wed Apr 13 10:16:54 PDT 2005

Hi Aimee --

Not to put you off here, but this list is for the etoys that are aimed at
10 year olds, and my guess is that you are not trying to use that, but
Squeak itself (which is aimed at fairly sophisticated programmers and has
its own website http://www.squeak.org ).

However, I think I remember that Dan Ingalls, one of the creators of
Squeak, did the Crostic stuff, and I'm copying him here.

Cheers,

Alan