[Squeakland] Continued planning for SqueakFest '05

Kim Rose kim.rose at squeakland.org
Tue Apr 26 14:51:04 PDT 2005

Hello to all in Squeakland -

We are continuing to plan for SqueakFest '05 in Chicago (August 10
-13)  and at this point we are looking to you for input.

Please take a few minutes to visit this page on the Squeakland
website for more information and to complete a short form for us:

http://www.squeakland.org/images/news/html/sqfest_05.htm

Completion of the form will help us to plan the best program possible
for all attendees. We're also working on a registration fee
"schedule" too;  your input to us will help us determine costs.

Please share the news about SqueakFest '05 with colleagues, friends
and potential conference sponsors and supporters.  Pointing
interested parties to Squeakland.org's homepage will link them to the
same information and form contained in this email.

Thanks in advance for your time and feedback.
Hope to see you in Chicago!
Kim and Wade