[Squeakland] Pausing animation?

Kim Rose kim.rose at squeakland.org
Wed Apr 27 08:07:41 PDT 2005

Hi, Bert, Bob -

I actually believe Bob might be asking about pausing and starting up
action again.  And this should be able to be done in a couple of ways
--

Have you seen the "scripting" category in an object's viewer?  There
is a "pause script" command there which you should be able to use.

There should be a way to insert a pause by of putting something into
a holder as well, I am thinking of something like a rest in music so
that the cursor could "play a few blanks" and then resume.   You
could probably make a "transparent player" and insert that in the
holder for a few frames and that would do the job.

Do others have advice for Bob here?
thanks!
Kim