[Squeakland] power glitches and problems with posting

Kim Rose kim.rose at squeakland.org
Wed Apr 27 08:18:35 PDT 2005

Hi, folks -

Some of you may have experienced problems posting to this list in the
past few weeks.

Our office suffered 3 power outages (!) in a 2 week period which
brought down the Squeakland server for a few hours each time.
Although we believed we had restored all, apparently not.  We think
we're fully up and restored now, but we beg your patience and ask if
you posted something within the past week and have either not seen it
nor have had a response that you resend your posting.

Sorry for any inconvience.

By the way, the local news reported that racoons were responsible for
our problems (!!!) And I thought I lived in a big city!

cheers to all,
Kim