[Squeakland] cellular automata

Randy Heiland heiland at indiana.edu
Wed Apr 27 19:26:49 PDT 2005

Hi Yoshiki,  Well, ideally, Kedama will become part of the core Squeak/Etoys
someday and that would certainly help resolve this particular type of
project request.  But, yes, I am primarily interested in projects that I can
introduce to classroom settings and have the students be able to
reproduce/extend a given project by simply installing Etoys - and not have
to download/install extra packages.

--Randy