[Squeakland] Squeakland Forums Status

dgraftery dgraftery at verizon.net
Sat Apr 30 20:36:35 PDT 2005

Hi Kim,
I'm not much of a forum person and don't have a problem with the forum
going away.  I do think it would be a good idea to have a Squeakland
swiki, where we can create pages on various subjects. (similar to the
Squeak developers swiki)  Contributors could also organize the results
of email threads onto respective wiki pages. Tutorials could be jointly
authored;  project ideas commented on and helped along.  If there is
worry about security, members could be assigned a user name and password
in order to modify page content.
What does the community think?
Regards,
Dave