[Squeakland] Please help us test "Squeakland05"

Christian Grune info at relearn.de
Fri Aug 5 14:25:27 PDT 2005

HI,

sorry for rare comments, I've just noticed, that one of my projects
doesn't work in Squeakland05, but does in Squeak.image

The project can  be found here:
http://www.squeakland.org/project.jsp?http://www.relearn.de/squeak/Aliens.012.pr

Aliens don't drop bombs, (see Bombe1s scripts "Bombe1.weg" &
"Bombe1.falle" & Alien1s scripts "Alien1.bombardiere").

Maybe that ist connected to the prefences options "preserveTrash" and
"SlideDismissalsToTrash", which I had set to a project wide false. Or
something other goes wrong-....

I'had no time yet to evaluate more specific, will be able to only i 5 days

best regards,
Christian