[Squeakland] FW: Please help us test "Squeakland05"

Randy Heiland heiland at indiana.edu
Mon Aug 8 17:15:33 PDT 2005

Yoshiki,

I must have followed-up on this and only sent it to a few developers
who originally responded.  The actual situation was that I created 2
objects, A and B, then created *the same named var* for each of the
objects, then created scripts for each of A and B with assignments to
the var, and then attempted to do what I said in this post.  So, the
gist of the problem/bug was that a test was performed for a var name
regardless of what object is was associated with.

--Randy