[Squeakland] Please help us test "Squeakland05"

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Wed Aug 17 22:12:45 PDT 2005

Kim,

Not much of a test, just a few observations, perhaps this is too late but I
was away. I run the image downloaded from the second site (impara .. i think)
using 3.8 VM on Linux, and performed only a very simple tests by loading
projects from our

	http://squeakers.ca:9090

site.

	- Basically, the "05" image works as expected, all our 3 ".pr" files which i
tested loaded correctly and the projects ran the same as in 3.8.

	- Clicking on "world" does not bring up the world menu, but perhaps this is
an option (I don't remember)

	- So far I did not have time to test any more advanced stuff such as creating
scripts etc.

A question, is this version based on Tweak?  In any case, works great on my
simple test,

Milan