[Squeakland] Recovering from hung image

Randy Heiland heiland at indiana.edu
Thu Dec 1 00:35:01 PST 2005

Hi John,
I'm sure the experts will reply with something more helpful than I can, but
out of curiosity, what exactly do you mean by your last stmt - "there's a
bunch of stuff in that image...".  Do you mean you're a Squeak source code
developer and make changes to your image from a lower-level functional point
of view, or do you make UI changes and save the image in that manner, or
something else?  I'm simply trying to learn more about proper/possible usage
of EToys.  I personally only change my image by doing updates and "save"
them.  Everything else is simply published projects.

--Randy