[Squeakland] fire a script with a keypress

Markus Schlager m.slg at gmx.de
Sat Dec 3 11:18:53 PST 2005

On Fri, 2 Dec 2005, Bob Irving wrote:

> Can anyone tell me how to fire a script with a keypress in eToys?  For
> instance, how could you use the space bar to pause?  Just an example.

Hi Bob,

Maybe a useful hint concerning your question:

If you get a viewer of the whole 'world' (right-mouse-click somewhere on the
background gives you the halos), the section 'input' contains a tile "world's
last keystroke" which catches any keystroke-event. Maybe you could use this
within a test-block.

Markus