[Squeakland] playfield gridding shortcut?

Randy Heiland heiland at indiana.edu
Sun Dec 4 15:52:00 PST 2005

Is there a shortcut for turning on/displaying a grid in a playfield?
I.e., in order to display a grid, it's a 2-step process (in the
viewing options for a playfield):  toggle on 'use gridding' and 'show
grid when gridding'.  If I want to display gridding frequently on
playfields,  is there a quicker way?  And, on this subject, what
purpose does gridding serve if it's more than a purely visual
purpose?  Does the grid invisibly affect certain operations of a
sketch for example?

thanks, Randy