[Squeakland] squeak newbie hear - asking newbie question

Yael Yankelev yyankele at stern.nyu.edu
Sun Dec 4 15:55:19 PST 2005

Hi,

I've managed to familiarize myself with the basics EToys functionality
but I can't for the life me figure out how to import say a  jpg, or gif
into a Squeak project.. I've even looked through other projects that
have imported images, and still can't figure out how they got in there.

Can someone give me a few hints on how to do this?  Is there a favorite
how-to doc that everyone uses somewhere?  I've done all the tutorials
and quickstart on SqueakLand, is there anything out there that will take
me further?

Yael