[Squeakland] squeak newbie hear - asking newbie question

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Sun Dec 4 23:16:57 PST 2005

Hi Yael,

If I understand correctly: There are several ways to create a Morph out of a
graphics file. Start with opening the "World" menu. Then new Morph-->From a
File will list files in the squeak "Squeak working directory". If your file
is somewhere else, use File browser to browse to it as follows: World
Menu-->Open-->FileList. Browse and click on the ".jpeg" file and click the
"Open" button. The morph will open it top-left corner. There is I think a way
to create it from a Paste Buffer, but that does no seem to work for me on
Linux.

Milan