[Squeakland] rolling square challenge

Nicholas Bennett nicholasjbennett at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 6 16:05:51 PST 2005

randy,

You can 'embed' the circle into the square, its one of the halo menu
choices.

Once the circle is embedded any movement scripts executed on the circle are
in the squares coordinate system - so you can build Spiro graph style
things.

If you move the circle outside of the 'draw area' of the square you can no
longer 'pick' it with the mouse. I think this makes it hard to take full
advantage of the embed capability.

regards,
nicholas