[Squeakland] Sibling use?

Bob Irving irvingb at e-lcds.org
Wed Dec 7 13:15:48 PST 2005

I need some help with understanding siblings.  I thought it was a way to
make copies (or instances) of an object, which would then be
controllable with the same script that controls the original object.  Am
I wrong here?

The situation is this * I have a student who is make a game where the
player controls a rocket trying to avoid asteroids.  He wants to control
all the asteroids' movement with one script.  Is there another way to do
this, or is it better to go the sibling route?

Thanks in advance,

Bob Irving
Middle School Technology Facilitator
Lancaster Country Day School
Lancaster, PA
Blog: www.e-lcds.org/wordpress/
"It is not necessary to change. Survival is not mandatory." W. Edward
Deming