[Squeakland] resizing doesn't stick in holder animation

Dreyfuss Pierre-André (EDU) pierre-andre.dreyfuss at edu.ge.ch
Tue Dec 13 18:09:54 PST 2005

 Hi,

Try this with an ellipse.
If you change the scale factor, the yellow hallo will be gold,
Squak will take a picture of the object at the original size , then show and resize this picture. Unless you put the scale factor to 1, you can not change length or width of the ellipse and the scale factor will change as you move the gold hallo.(as the scale factor is shown as an integer, it will step on integer values.)

If the scale factor is 1, the hallo is light yellow and you can change length or width of the ellipse again.

If you turn the ellipse with the bleu hallo, it is the same thing,you must turn back and get the light blue hallo (just a moment)to be able to to change length and width again.

in other word there are two states one with light yellow hallo, shape can be mofified qnd object is not resized by "look like", one with gold hallo for which resizing is working.

Regards