[Squeakland] multiple authors?

Bob Irving irvingb at e-lcds.org
Wed Dec 14 06:39:56 PST 2005

This is what I love about the open source community!  I get a response
from Alan Kay, the creator of Squeak!  Awesome.

Actually, though, my two students are using eToys, not the Squeak
language.  They are 8th graders.  However, they seem to be bumping up
against the limits of the eToys environment and yesterday I showed them
the code "underneath the hood" to try to solve a problem.  We'll see if
they are ready to move on to coding.

But I guess that there really isn't a way in eToys to do shared
development and versioning.  It's not crucial: a nice-to-have rather
than a must-have.

Thanks again!

Bob Irving
Middle School Technology Facilitator
Lancaster Country Day School
Lancaster, PA
Blog: www.e-lcds.org/wordpress/
"It is not necessary to change. Survival is not mandatory." W. Edward
Deming