[Squeakland] multiple authors?

Bob Irving irvingb at e-lcds.org
Wed Dec 14 07:40:17 PST 2005

Thanks again for your response, Alan.

What my students want to do is work on the same project at the same
time.  They sit next to each other during class.  I'm curious about how
the Nebraska server works.  Well, actually, I'm not that interested in
the technical details, but I would love to see it work and be "safe"
(that is, no lost work).  FYI, we are using XP on a Novell network
behind a firewall.  I will play around with it, but I haven't had any
success with the badge system in the past.  Any tips or tricks would be
most welcome.

Thanks again,

Bob Irving
Middle School Technology Facilitator
Lancaster Country Day School
Lancaster, PA
Blog: www.e-lcds.org/wordpress/
"It is not necessary to change. Survival is not mandatory." W. Edward
Deming