[Squeakland] reflection symmetry - again

Randy Heiland heiland at indiana.edu
Thu Dec 15 09:38:10 PST 2005

In anticipation of some upcoming Squeak-related projects, I return once
again to the issue of wanting to perform a reflection symmetry:

http://squeakland.org/pipermail/squeakland/2005-February/002396.html

I see that this is still an unresolved feature in eToys, i.e., the flip
left-right rotationstyle disregards the position of the sketch's "rotation
center" and simply flips the sketch in-place.  Tweak, however, does what I
want (see attached images).  Here, once again, I wish I was capable of doing
Squeak/eToys development and could simply go look at/modify the code base to
make this happen.  But for now I'm still at the mercy of all you wonderful
developers and ask "can you mimic the turn/rotate Tweak code in eToys?"

--Randy