[Squeakland] reflection symmetry - again

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Wed Dec 21 09:51:00 PST 2005

Hi Randy,

Yes, the "non-standard" rotation styles aren't properly supported in the
current eToys. Unfortunately, it is very hard to fix that particular
problem because it ties in with parts of the core architecture that
we've only learned to understand after building the current version. In
short, after talking about this issue none of us feels comfortable to
apply a "quick fix" that stays short of rewriting the whole graphics
architecture (something that we cannot afford to do).

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers,
   - Andreas