[Squeakland] The Weekly Squeak No.16: December 4th - December 10th

Giovanni Corriga giovanni at corriga.net
Mon Dec 26 09:56:45 PST 2005

Dear squeakers,

Hello, and welcome back to the The Weekly Squeak, a weekly report on
what's going on in the world of Squeak.

We're fashionably late, but we're finally here with a brand new issue of
The Weekly Squeak. This latest issue has a good number of news items,
and also sports the latest installment of SqueakViews, in which Giovanni
Giorgi meets our favourite Dutch hacker, Cees De Groot. Enjoy!

In this issue you'll find:
     1. November Team Reports
     2. Magma and Seaside integration support
     3. Trouble with the mailing lists
     4. A Pier sample application
     5. A Magma server with web management console
     6. ComSwiki 1.5 released
     7. SqueakLight status update
     8. Feedback from a Squeakland workshop
     9. SqueakSource server image
    10. A Squeak image repository
    11. What does Squeak development look like?
    12. A new test server
    13. New SqueakSource repository for Magritte and Pier
    14. Mantis vs. mailing list: the eternal struggle
    15. Problems with the MediaView browser port
    16. Upcoming Squeak Chats
    17. SqueakViews: an interview with Cees De Groot

You'll find the complete report at
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/5740 .

The past issues archive can be found at
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/5751 .