[Squeakland] Viewer in a Book's Page [was PPT presentation]

Randy Heiland heiland at indiana.edu
Tue Feb 1 15:11:00 PST 2005

I'm now experimenting with using a Book to hold my presentation.  Overall,
I'm pretty happy with this approach.  (One caveat was that I couldn't
directly insert/open more than 1 image (jpg) into a Page - it would always
go into the entire Book; however, then I discovered the object's Menu
handle->"embed into..." ->Page and was happy again).

Now I'm confused over my inability to have an object's Viewer appear only on
a particular Page and not the entire Book.  Strangely, I thought all was
well since I was flipping thru pages and the Viewer did indeed appear only
on the last page which was where I wanted it.  However, when I Published my
project and loaded it back in, that Viewer appears on every page.
Suggestions?

--Randy