[Squeakland] TTCFont problem on Linux

Bert Freudenberg bert at squeakland.de
Tue Feb 8 01:48:40 PST 2005

Am 07.02.2005 um 22:52 schrieb Randy Heiland:

> I thought I'd try to read in my project (built on Windows) using my
> Linux
> squeak image and it says: Reading an instance of TTCFont.  Which modern
> class should it translate to?
>
> Just wondering if this is some known problem and, if so, is there a
> workaround?  Using 3.2.4913, update #140 on Linux.

You need a newer image on Linux, too (TTCFonts were introduced after
3.2). It might be easiest to just copy the image from your Windows
machine, it's platform-independent.

We're also just now building new Linux packages (the ones on
squeakland,org are outdated). Mail me if you want to test RPMs or DEBs.

- Bert -