[Squeakland] wsyiwyg printing; replicate obj

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Mon Feb 7 21:22:03 PST 2005

At 4:35 PM -0500 2/7/05, Randy Heiland wrote:
>Q2: replicating an object in a script.  I've learned (from my student) of
>the 'sketch stamp' which does this - and I found it when doing a 'Search' on
>'stamp' in the Viewer.  Is the 'stamp' also in one of the viewer's
>categories (basic|scripts|etc.)?  If so, I couldn't find it.

Hi, Randy,

Once you've found an item using "Search" in a Viewer, click on the
menu icon next to it, and choose "show categories..." from the
resulting menu; you'll then be presented with a list of all the
categories in which the item occurs.

Following this procedure, in the case of "stamp", you'll find that
it's in the "miscellaneous" category.

Cheers,

  -- Scott