[Squeakland]

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Tue Feb 8 06:22:24 PST 2005

On Monday 07 February 2005 6:38 am, Bob Irving wrote:
> I have attached a screen capture of the debug screen after losing what I
>
> was working on.  My student single-clicked on Publish It, the screen
>
> "gridded", and we lost control.  As far as I can tell, the program
>
> defaults to publishing somewhere else besides the local drive and hangs
>
> while trying to find that other place.
>
> My question is this -- is there any way to get the work back?

You didn't lose control, as far as I can tell.

If you close the debugger, and then navigate back to the previous project (you
can do this by hitting the Esc key and making that choice from the World
menu) you will still have the project.

The project that is showing the grid is not the one that was being published;
it's a copy of the original.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com