[Squeakland] merging projects

Randy Heiland heiland at indiana.edu
Tue Feb 8 22:27:24 PST 2005

There seems to be a caveat to this approach.  If proj 2 contains a Book/Page
that takes up the entire World then just dropping an object from proj 1 into
proj 2 doesn't seem to work, i.e. it doesn't know how to drop it into a
Book.  However, if my Book is small inside the proj 2 button, then I can
indeed drop an object in.

Bert: your answer to this question was to drop objects in a "shared flap" -
where exactly is this shared flap?

My real problem is:  I want to copy all objects from one project into a
single Page of a Book in another project.

--Randy