[Squeakland] animation, holder

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Mon Feb 14 08:46:38 PST 2005

On Sunday 13 February 2005 6:26 pm, Randy Heiland wrote:
> Where is a ScrollPane?  I don't see it in the Object Catalog.  I did see
> the Scrolling Text widget, but couldn't drop my Holder into it.

World menu/New morph/from alphabetical list/S/Scroll pane

Then:

* get a holder
* make it as big as you'll ever want it to be
* from its 'layout' menu, choose 'no layout'
* from its 'layout/child layout' menu, make both its hResizing and vResizing
'rigid'
* drop it on top of the scroll pane
* open the holder's menu
* choose "embed into" and then choose Transform.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com