[Squeakland] 1 script -> N objs

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Mon Feb 21 18:35:30 PST 2005

Additionally, there is a (little-known) way that you can "impart",
i.e. copy, all the scripts of a scripted Sketch over to a different
Sketch.

To do this, open up a viewer on the first Sketch, the one that has
scripts you want to copy.  In the main Viewer menu, choose "impart
scripts to..." from the "more..." branch.  Now you'll be given a
cross-hair cursor, which invites you to click on the object to which
you wish to impart the first object's scripts.

After you've clicked on the second Sketch, open up a Viewer on it,
and you should find that that it now has its own copies of all the
scripts of the first Sketch.

Cheers,

   -- Scott