[Squeakland] Some questions regarding 'supplies'

Suna Ryu suna.ryu at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 21:25:47 PST 2005

1. How can we combine two tools in supplies flap?
   e.g. Text and line, or Text and rectangle..so on.
2. How can we make tables and graphs with using squeak?
3. What is the "graph"'s function?
   I can see only one graph looks like a sine or a cosine graph.
4. What is the "ruler"'s function?
5. I tried to use "arrow editor", but i don't know exact function of "sample".
   How can we drag out a shown arrow to the world?
   I can drag out a word to the world though.
6. How can we make screen print?
7. In "starsqueak", how can we use "slimemold" and "trees"?
   are they existed a sort of model? or can we use them for other projects?
    It seems to me that the couple of models looked like from logo