[Squeakland] uploading projects to server

Randy Heiland heiland at indiana.edu
Mon Feb 28 17:00:05 PST 2005

I'm going to (hopefully) be teaching a Squeak workshop tomorrow evening
and was wondering if the students are allowed to temporarily save their
projects on one of the Squeakland servers, so that they might be able
to retrieve them from their homes?

This raises the more general question of how I might set up a server in
my lab (different from the lab where the workshop will be held) to have
projects uploaded - and have that server be known/accessible in the
"Publish This Project" interface.

thanks, Randy