[Squeakland] Where can I find a description of make siblings

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Thu Jan 6 19:44:33 PST 2005

Yoshiki found a bug in the fileout I sent last week (which manifested
itself when one switched the eToyFriendly preference on and then back
off;) I herewith attach a fixed version -- please use it instead of
the version I sent on Monday.

Never did get any feedback from anyone about this, however :-(

Cheers,

   -- Scott