[Squeakland] Upcoming Conferences in Japan

Kim Rose kim.rose at squeakland.org
Sat Jan 8 11:21:03 PST 2005

Greetings -

I previoulsy announced two events coming up later this month in
Kyoto, Japan  -- "C5" and "C4".
http://www.edu.soc.i.kyoto-u.ac.jp/c5-05/
http://www.edu.soc.i.kyoto-u.ac.jp/c4-05/index_e.html

We are looking forward to gathering with colleagues from around the
world at these two conferences to share and learn.

I am sorry to announce that unfortunately, Seymour Papert has had to
cancel his attendance at C4. We will miss him but understand the many
demands on his time.   Nevertheless, we are sure the day will be most
informative and stimulating.  We look forward to learning more from
our Japanese colleagues at this meeting.

We plan to put highlights of the events online (movies, images, etc.)
after our return from Japan - look for more on Squeakland.org in
February.

regards to all,
Kim