[Squeakland] merging projects

Dreyfuss Pierre-Andre (EDU) pierre-andre.dreyfuss at edu.ge.ch
Mon Jan 24 16:15:21 PST 2005

 Hi,
An other way to put an objetct in an other project, dicovered by a student,
is to drop this object on the Button representing the second project. You
see the words 'I got it'. Then wait until the droped object comes back at
his place.
Go to your second project (by clic on the button) and you'll find the droped
object in it.
The complete process is:
- load project 1
- From project 1, load project 2
- Now you can put any object of project 1 on the button for project 2.
- Go to project 2 by click on the same button.
- In project 2 you have now all the objects sent form project 1.

Best Regards