[Squeakland] Drawing lines

Dreyfuss Pierre-André (EDU) pierre-andre.dreyfuss at edu.ge.ch
Tue Jan 25 12:34:52 PST 2005

 Hi,
Here is a solution.
But it is not simple, it uses two variables
count for counting how many time we have to repeat a script.
next to tell what to do when we have terminated repeating  the script.

Using startscript for repeating a script is starting a process to draw a
side.
We have to be sure that this process is terminated before starting drawing
another side.
Rectangle is just starting side1
side1 will prepare to start side2 when side 1 is finished.
side2 will prepare to start side3 when side 2 is finished.
side3 will prepare to start side4 when side 3 is finished.
side4 will prepare to start stopDrawing a dummy script with nothing in it
when side 4 is finished.
Best Regards