[Squeakland] Mozilla Plugin - Thanks!

Bert Freudenberg bert at squeakland.de
Wed Jan 26 00:33:44 PST 2005

Am 25.01.2005 um 12:02 schrieb JP Glutting:

> John and Ned,
>
> Thank you both very much for the wonderful, detailed messages. I have
> the Squeak plugin working correctly on OS X now (I am going to go try
> Debian now). It seems I had version 3.7.5-beta installed. Not sure if
> that is the MacOS version, but in any case, the desktop ran, but not
> the plugins.

Did it have a blue icon or a golden one? Blue is the Unix VM which does
not support a browser plugin, golden is the Mac VM.

> I wiped all that out, and reinstalled with 3.0.

3.0 is just the Squeakland version number displayed on the desktop
icon, it actually now corresponds to a 3.7something Squeak-VM with a
3.8something image, so with this you are quite up-to-date ;-)

- Bert -