[Squeakland] Mozilla Plugin and Debian (Linux)

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Tue Jan 25 18:58:25 PST 2005

On Tuesday 25 January 2005 7:33 am, JP Glutting wrote:
> Which looks great. However, I still can't run any .pr files in the
> browser. I just get a blank, white page, with the message "Done" in
> the status bar. This is what happened with OS X when the plugin was
> not working as well.

That happens to me as well. But this is a different problem.

What happens when you click on a project that's actually on the web?

http://www.squeakland.org/project.jsp?http://www.squeakland.org/fun_projects/Sam%27sFaceBall.170.pr

If you load updates, you'll have to hit the browser back button and load the
project again. This works for me.

> On the positive side, Squeak is registered as a plugin (it registers
> sts, sqo and pr files, while OS X only only registers sts and pr
> files).

For some reason, clicking directly on a .pr file does not seem to work
correctly.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com