[Squeakland] PPT presentation

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Fri Jan 28 11:11:26 PST 2005

Am 27.01.2005 um 11:17 schrieb Randy Heiland:

> Hi Squeakers,
>
> I want to do a Powerpoint-like presentation in Squeak.

I am doing the following: I make a new project for each slide.
(The best is to make a template project, save that on disc and
then load a new one for each slide).

Then there is a morph calles "ThreadNavigator".
This can be used to put together a presentation and then
navigate through it.

A bit hard to explain... we should make videos showing this kind
of stuff.

As an example you can download the Squeak Image I use for doing
demos at  http://squeak-ev.de/21c3

    Marcus