[Squeakland] Mozilla Plugin and Debian (Linux)

JP Glutting jpglutting at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 17:34:34 PST 2005

OK, I got the right plugin image (from the rpm), deleted the old
plugin image, and reinstalled eveything with dpkg.

I am still getting this message when I browse to a .pr file on the
squeakland site:

jpg at kidbox:~$ firefox
don't create MySqueak link on desktop
My Squeak -> /home/jpg/.npsqueak/My Squeak
start squeak from plugin
XShmAttach: BadAccess (attempt to access private resource denied)
X Error of failed request:  BadShmSeg (invalid shared segment parameter)
  Major opcode of failed request:  132 (MIT-SHM)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  3 (X_ShmPutImage)
  Segment id in failed request:  0xc0000d
  Serial number of failed request:  69

I am not sure what the BadAccess error means. Could this be a
permission problem? I am running this on a remote X terminal, which
has never been a problem before, but I will try it locally when I get
a chance.

Cheers,

JP