[Squeakland] Less than 30 days until SqueakFest - register now!

Kim Rose kim.rose at squeakland.org
Mon Jul 11 08:54:52 PDT 2005

Dear Squeaklanders,

If you plan to join us in Chicago for SqueakFest, it's less than a
month away!   So, if you haven't yet, please take a look at the
registration pages and send us your information.    This will be
helpful to us in planning a great event.

http://interactive.colum.edu/partners/squeakfest/SFest05webwelcome.aspx

The site is now fully capable of handling credit card payments for
registration, so if you haven't yet paid, you may also do so now.
(We will accept onsite payment, but please send us your information
so we know you are coming.)

Also, book your hotel now too!  We've had some difficulty with the
Hilton in "finding" the conference agreement/rate, but they assure us
all is worked out and they will honor the conference rate.

We've posted the schedule for the hands-on workshop day (Wednesday,
August 10) and a rough schedule for Thurs-Sat.

http://interactive.colum.edu/partners/squeakfest/sced.aspx

If you plan to present and you don't see yourself or group on the
schedule please send Wade and me a note.

This should be a great gathering! Come join us and bring your friends
and colleagues!  We look forward to seeing you there.

regards,
Kim & Wade