[Squeakland] Please share your sites/links/projects!

Kim Rose kim.rose at squeakland.org
Thu Jul 21 13:17:31 PDT 2005

Dear Squeaklanders,

Greetings.  We hope you're enjoying the summer months (or winter for
those of you in the southern hemisphere).

We're not only getting ready for SqueakFest in Chicago in a few weeks
(there's still a little time left to register, please join us!) but
we're making some changes to the Squeakland website which we believe
will improve navigation and retrieval,  add content and valuable
information to help us all, and in the U.S., better prepare us to
start off the next school year.

To this end, we'd *love* to include a link to your project(s),
classroom, school, or community center.  Please share with us!  Let
us know more about your Squeak-related activities and local events.
We'd love to include you on the website. We are looking to add more
examples from learners of all ages -- elementary school through
University and we'd love to highlight you, your community,  and your
projects.

Urls, links, and projects can be sent to us at
projects at squeakland.org.  Thank you in advance for sharing!!

Hope to see you at SqueakFest,
cheers,
Kim