[Squeakland] advice on serving etoys projects with sound

Valerie Scarlata valscarlata at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 07:01:20 PDT 2005

Hi,
I have a bunch of etoys projects I would like to post on the internet
for kids and their parents to see (kindergartners and 4th graders).
These projects pull mp3 files into the mpeg player morph and are
triggered by buttons.  I looked into the comanche swiki, but I need
some confirmation that these projects would be able to find the mp3
files from the server and play them.  I'm not sure this is even
possible, if someone could confirm that it is, I will go ahead with
trying to make it happen.   If someone has any other ideas as to how I
can serve these projects, I would love to know about it.   I'm finding
little reference to etoys project swikis around the internet.

Thanks in advance,
Val Scarlata
Illinois Institute of Technology
Columbia College Chicago