[Squeakland] sketch's color

Randy Heiland heiland at indiana.edu
Fri Jun 17 07:16:14 PDT 2005

When I enter "color" into the Search bar of a sketch's viewer, I see a tile
called 'Sketch's color' with an assignment of a colored square.  When I
select "show categories" on the menu of this tile, I get "color & border".
However, I don't see this tile in the "color & border" category.  First
question - why?  Second question - and more important - why doesn't this
tile actually change the color of my sketch?

Basically, I'm looking for ways of changing the color of a sketch - via
scripting.  Eventually I want to actually set the RGB values and realize I
may have to revert to the underlying text/code of a tiled script.

Thanks, Randy