[Squeakland] copying objs to new proj confusion

Dreyfuss Pierre-André (EDU) pierre-andre.dreyfuss at edu.ge.ch
Wed Jun 22 01:33:47 PDT 2005

 HI,
If you are using 'new' for creating an new project you get a button (orange the first time) to go in the new project.
Going back to the previous, this button is showing a picture of the new project.

To send objects in the new project, the easiest way  is just droping these objects into this window, you see I got it , then wait until the object  returns in its place and click on the window to go in the new project, your object will be there.

If yopu have objects that are working together, for instance a car and the joystick to drive it , you have to put all abjects on a playfield, then coopy this playfield.

An other meu of this object (red hallo) ,then copy & print/copy to paste buffer

In the new project, use world menu : new morph /from paste buffer.
Regards